Share this job:
Sr. Channel Account Manager – Security
Technology | Burlington | Massachusetts | $215,000
Burlington, MA – Our client is an international leader in the security software space. In addition to their Security as a Service offering, they also have cloud protection and an innovative solution to provide real-time protection from potential malware and intrusions. The have been in business for over 20 years and continue to win against their key competitors through their advanced offerings and dynamic team. They are currently looking for a Senior Channel Account Manager to cover Medium and Large Partners across North America.
• The Sr. Channel Account Manager will be focused on growing existing channel partnerships through training and enablement, marketing and sales strategies, as well as quarterly business reviews.
• The Sr. Channel Account Manager be engaging and prospecting with Medium and Large (named) Channel partners to bring on new business and to extend the current customer base.
• The Sr. Channel Account Manager will report directly to the Vice President of North America and track everything in Salesforce.com
• 4+ Years of Field Channel Sales Experience
• 2+ Years of Endpoint Security or other Security Software
• Clear understanding of the Security Market landscape (products, partners, companies, etc.)
• Experience creating enablement and marketing programs to grow partners
Location: Reporting to a Burlington, MA office; Traveling up to 50% covering The United States and Canada
Base Comp: $100,000 - $130,000
Total Comp: $200,000 - $215,000