Project Manager - HVAC Systems - Top Executive Search Agency
Other | New England | MA, NH | $150,000
Treeline, Inc., an award-winning sales recruiting and executive search agency, offering strategic sales staffing and recruitment services for leading companies in the United States and throughout North America. Dedicated to facilitating the placement of exceptional top sales talent professionals, Treeline stands at the forefront of advancing job careers of professionals in the sales industry!
Keep updated with the latest sales job opportunities nationwide by following Treeline on LinkedIn and activating our New Job Alerts!
Our client is a reputable company with over 45 years of experience in quality commercial HVAC services including design, budgeting, and installation. They have been committed to delivering exceptional customer service and superior product quality. The are seeking a Project Manager to oversee multiple, ongoing projects across their client base.
- The Project Manager will be working closely with General Contractors, Sales Engineers and Designers to review project proposals, submittals, project architectural and MEP drawings and scope of work for assigned projects
- The Project Manager will manage contracts and be tasked with developing and overseeing project construction plans, schedules, shop drawings and coordination drawings
- The PM must ensure all permitting is completed, supervise field staff to ensure schedules stay on track and deadlines are achieved as well as ensure overall jobsite safety requirements are being met.
- 10+ years of experience as a Project Manager within the HVAC space, preference for candidates who have worked on large commercial systems
- BA/BS preferred in Engineering preferred or a Technical/Trade Experience.
- Valid drivers license and OSHA 10 certification required
Location: This is an office-based position where candidates must be located in the Eastern Massachusetts/ Southern New Hampshire area with expectations to travel throughout the region to meet on-site with accounts as needed
Salary (DOE): $100,000- $150,000