- Treeline offers an electronic resume and Applicant Tracking System which affords and provides Treeline Recruiters with the ability to interview Job Seekers and create an electronic resume “Profile” to best promote their career history and background. You understand and acknowledge that “Profiles” may include confidential, personal and/or sensitive information. By creating a Profile with your Treeline Recruiter and using Treeline Services, you hereby authorize Treeline to copy, display, include, transmit, upload and/or use your photograph, resume and the information contained therein as part of your Treeline Profile. You also expressly authorize Treeline to link your LinkedIn account (via hyperlink or otherwise) to your Profile. With respect to your photograph, you represent and warrant to Treeline that you are the lawful owner of such photograph and/or that you have the express and full authority to copy, display, include, transmit, upload and/or use such photograph, and/or that you have the express and full authority to allow others, such as LinkedIn (and other professional services such as Treeline Services) to copy, display, include, transmit, upload and/or use such photograph. With respect to your LinkedIn profile, you represent and warrant that the information and representations contained in this profile are truthful and accurate to the best of your present knowledge and understanding, and that you have made a good faith effort to confirm and update the accuracy of this information.
- Treeline shall not request confidential or privileged information which is not necessary to creating a Profile, and will never request a Social Security number. It is expressly understood and acknowledged that Treeline relies upon the representations and information provided by each Job Seeker which is contained in these Profiles, and is not liable or responsible in any way for any errors or misrepresentations made by or on behalf of Job Seekers with respect to the accuracy of this information, regardless of whether or not said errors or misrepresentations are unintentional and regardless of the extent to which any Hiring Manager may make decisions or otherwise rely upon this information.
- The contents of the Treeline Services, such as text, graphics, images, logos, button icons, software and other content are protected under both United States and foreign copyright, trademark and other laws. All such content is the property of Treeline or its content suppliers or clients. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all such content on the Treeline websites is the exclusive property of Treeline and is protected by United States and foreign copyright, trademark, and other laws. Unauthorized use of the content may violate these laws, and is strictly prohibited.
- You agree not to use, copy, forward, maintain, sell, trade, reproduce or transmit, electronically or otherwise, any content to which you have access through Treeline Services to any person or entity for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, who is not a registered Treeline user. You are also prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Treeline Services, including but not limited to (i) accessing data not intended for you or logging into a server or account which you are not authorized to access; (ii) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; or (iii) attempting to interfere with service to any other subscriber, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the site, overloading, “flooding”, “spamming”, “mailbombing” or “crashing.” Violations of system or network security may result in civil and/or criminal liability. Violation of this provision will result in the immediate termination of your Treeline account, and Treeline may prohibit you from creating an account in the future. You further agree that you are solely liable for any injury or damage of any type whatsoever, whether sounding in contract, tort or other, to any person that arises out of or relates to any unauthorized or prohibited use (as defined herein) of Profile content.
- You agree to notify Treeline immediately when you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password. You agree to change your password if you become aware that a third party has discovered it. Treeline reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel and delete the account of any user who violates this provision.
- Job Seekers and Hiring Managers understand and agree that Treeline may disclose and/or display the information provided to Treeline to: (1) potential employers who have a Treeline account; (2) Treeline employees who require the information in order to perform their job functions or to provide Treeline Services; (3) law enforcement and other officials when necessary to investigate or prevent illegal activities, including fraud, or situations threatening the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law; and (4) individuals as necessary to respond to legal process, including subpoenas and court orders, or as necessary to defend Treeline against legal claims or otherwise protect its property rights or the rights of third parties. Job Seekers and Hiring Managers also understand and agree that Treeline will use the information that any Job Seeker provides solely to deliver the products and services offered by Treeline, and to operate and improve services. Treeline does not provide and/or sell Job Seeker and/or Hiring Manager information to third parties for advertising purposes. While Treeline shall endeavor to protect each Job Seeker’s personal information to the extent practicable, and shall undertake reasonable measures to protect against unauthorized use and access to this information, Job Seekers understand, acknowledge and agree that once their information is provided to Treeline and included in a Profile, such information shall be and become accessible and available to the public as part of the services provided by Treeline, and shall be subject to review, disclosure and dissemination as set forth herein. Treeline shall not be liable or responsible to Job Seekers for any information wrongly or unlawfully used, disclosed or disseminated by any Hiring Managers or other third parties who may have or obtain access to this information as part of their authorized use of Treeline’s services.
- From time-to-time Treeline may send newsletters and other types of communications to Job Seekers and/or Hiring Managers for the purpose of informing you of new features or to ask for your feedback. A Job Seeker may choose not to receive this type of communication by simply clicking on the “unsubscribe” link found at the bottom of the first Treeline email communication that each Job Seeker receives. You will then be removed from our general mailing list.
- Treeline makes no warranty that Treeline Services will meet your particular requirements or expectations, will be uninterrupted, secure or error-free. Unless otherwise provided in your terms of engagement, Treeline expressly does not guarantee results and expressly does not guarantee that any particular Job Seeker will find any particular position or that any particular Hiring Manager will find any particular Job Seeker or that any particular Job Seeker is qualified and/or will perform competently any job functions or duties.
15 Lincoln Street, Suite 314
Wakefield, MA 01880