Job: Business Development Representative
12.10.12 | Job Search & Career | Chelsey Canavan, Social Media Marketing Specialist at Treeline Incorporated
Our client is a worldwide leader in clean technology. They offer a broad suite of technology products that create an energy efficient environment for their clients as well as eliminating unnecessary stress on utility companies' grids. Their energy management applications provide cost-effective solutions to traditional power management and distribution.
This is a business development representative opportunity where you will be calling on C-level and Management decision makers - prospect, vet, and qualify opportunities. Once qualified, the lead will be passed to an Account Executive where the lead will be nurtured to close.
- Responsible for making 40-50 calls/day out of a SFDC database.
- Uncapped commission based on leads passes as well as a % of business closed
- Promote from within on a quarterly and annual basis with a team based sales model
- Complex and consultative sales approach
- 2-5 years of Hunting Sales role - BDR or Closing Sales Role within technology
- Diverse background - a good story to tell
- Ability to make 50+ calls/day and SFDC experience
- Team focused
Base Comp. $45,000.00
Total Comp. $80,000.00