Enterprise Account Director - West - Executive Sales Recruiters
Professional Services / Consulting / Recruiting / HR | Remote - Field Based | USA | $300,000
Treeline, Inc., an award-winning sales recruiting and executive search agency, offering strategic sales staffing and recruitment services for leading companies in the United States and throughout North America. Dedicated to facilitating the placement of exceptional top sales talent professionals, Treeline stands at the forefront of advancing job careers of professionals in the sales industry!
Keep updated with the latest sales job opportunities nationwide by following Treeline on LinkedIn and activating our New Job Alerts!
Our client is a start-up in the Climate Tech space and has experienced rapid growth over the last 3 years. They provide data and analytics to companies doing business in key energy markets such as: Renewables, Solar and Wind, Carbon, Storage, Power Markets, Renewable Fuels and more. They are expanding their remote based sales team across the US focused on Named Accounts and are looking for strong enterprise sellers to join them.
- The Enterprise Account Director will be responsible for full sales-cycle focused on net new business within a set of named accounts.
- The Enterprise Account Director will be focused on selling a subscription-based offering with an average deal size of $200-$500k and a multi-step sales process and responsible for accurate forecasting and quota achievement.
- The Enterprise Account Director must be experience with field sales and comfortable traveling to events, conferences, workshops and meeting with clients 1-on-1.
- 4-10 years of enterprise, consultative sales experience focused on selling to the commercial/business side of an organization
- Experience selling a service, consulting, research or other intangible offering with an average deal size of $200k+
- Confidence and ability to facilitate executive level conversations in a face to face manner.
Location: This is a remote role where candidates can be located anywhere in the Western half of the United States, with the expectation of 30-40% travel, including some overnights.
Total Comp: $200,000 - $300,000 based on experience.