Director of Business Development - Executive Search Agency
Technology / Hardware / Telecommunications | Las Vegas (Remote) | NV | $225,000
Treeline, Inc., an award-winning sales recruiting and executive search agency, offering strategic sales staffing and recruitment services for leading companies in the United States and throughout North America. Dedicated to facilitating the placement of exceptional top sales talent professionals, Treeline stands at the forefront of advancing job careers of professionals in the sales industry!
Keep updated with the latest sales job opportunities nationwide by following Treeline on LinkedIn and activating our New Job Alerts!
We are working with an International VC Funded Organization that is looking to expand their salesforce into the United States and looking for their first Sales Executive for their newest software solution. They have created a competitive property management platform that integrates payment solutions across all areas of a hotel system. They are already working with major brands like Hilton, Marriot and IHG and are looking for a talented Business Development Director to expand on those relationships as well as bring on new business.
- The Business Development Director must be be focused on targeting net new business as well as expanding relationships with current customers within the Hospitality and Hotel space.
- The Business Development Director will be working and closing business with C-Suite Executives and must be able to demonstrate and articulate the value prop and solution.
- The Business Development Director will be the first sales rep in the United States and must be comfortable running the full sales process including prospecting and generating leads and referrals, contract negotiations, and account management and expansion of existing clients.
- 5+ years of experience of solution selling within the Hospitality Space (Hotel and Restaurant Chains).
- Strong sales and business acumen with the ability to effectively communicate and consult with clients in the hospitality space
- Ideal candidates will have a Technology or POS systems background
Location: This is a remote opportunity where candidates must be based in the Greater Las Vegas, Nevada area as you will be on-site meeting with clients in this market on a regular basis.
Base Salary: $100,000 - $125,000
Total Comp: $200,000 - $225,000 + Equity