This job listing has expired
Sales Engineer - Top Executive Search Agency
Technology / Hardware / Telecommunications | Hartford (Remote) | CT | $110,000
Treeline, Inc., an award-winning sales recruiting and executive search agency, offering strategic sales staffing and recruitment services for leading companies in the United States and throughout North America. Dedicated to facilitating the placement of exceptional top sales talent professionals, Treeline stands at the forefront of advancing job careers of professionals in the sales industry!
Keep updated with the latest sales job opportunities nationwide by following Treeline on LinkedIn and activating our New Job Alerts!
Our client specializes in metrology equipment for precision measuring and gauging solutions. They provide an array of solutions and equipment for a variety of manufacturing sectors such as Aerospace, Electronics, Military/Defense, Automotive, Medical and more. They are a stable, family run business and are looking for a dedicated territory sales engineer to build a book of business within the New England Market.
- The Sales Engineer will be focused on building a book of business throughout Connecticut through selling both net new equipment and commodities plus occasional calibration and testing services.
- The Sales Engineer will have a sales quota and must be comfortable working with clients, understanding their technical requirements and communicating effectively with vendors to drive all sales activities.
- The Sales Engineer will be required to present to clients, demonstrate products, and evaluate existing equipment and projects to recommend solutions for future projects.
- 2+ years in a technical sales, sales engineering, manufacturing equipment sales, or similar role, with experience in client-facing situations
- Comfortable working in a small team environment with the ability to hit sales targets and work towards a quota.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering preferred, but not required
Location: This is a field-based work environment where candidates will be covering the New England Market with a primary focus on Connecticut; ideal candidates will be based in the Greater Hartford, CT area.
Base Comp: $50,000 - $55,000
Total Comp: $80,000 - $100,000