This job listing has expired
Manager, Inside Sales - Top Executive Search Agency
Food & Bev / B2B Services / Outside B2B Sales / Hospitality | Chicago | IL | $130,000
Treeline, Inc. is an executive search agency that specializes in the career advancement of sales professionals throughout North America. To stay in the know on the hottest sales jobs across the country, please Follow Treeline on LinkedIn and turn on our New Job Alerts!
Our client supports both end-users and service technicians in the foodservice industry through their robust catalog of equipment. They work on a National level to supply over 200,000 individual pieces of OEM and Aftermarket equipment to their customers. They have a robust national sales force but are now looking to strengthen their inside sales team. They are looking to bring on an Inside Sales Manager to lead an inside sales team focused on new business and account growth.
- The Inside Sales Manager will lead, mentor and coach an existing inside sales team focused on both account management and outbound sales with a focus on driving new revenue through direct and indirect sales
- The Inside Sales Manager will provide hands on coaching and professional development to the existing team, while also recruiting and onboarding new hires to scale the operation.
- The Inside Sales Manager will be responsible for setting and tracking KPIs and sales quotas while holding the team accountable for achieving sales targets and margin goals.
- 4+ years of inside sales management experience, ideally within a high-volume, inside, distribution sales model.
- Proven leadership success in creating, managing and coaching towards KPIs while building a repeatable and scaleable sales process to achieve revenue targets
- Ideal candidates will have experience utilizing sales enablement tools, artificial intelligence and conversational selling tools that integrate with Salesforce or Hubspot
Location: This role is based in the Greater Chicago, IL area and candidates will be expected to report to an office daily.
Base Comp: $100,000
Total Comp: $125,000