This job listing has expired
Healthcare Account Executive - Indianapolis, IN - Top Sales Recruiters
Medical Device / Healthcare / Life Sciences / Pharmaceutical | Indianapolis (Remote, Field-Based Position) | IN | $115,000
Treeline, Inc. is an executive search agency that specializes in the career advancement of sales professionals throughout North America. To stay in the know on the hottest sales jobs across the country, please Follow Treeline on LinkedIn and turn on our New Job Alerts!
Our client has been in business for over 20 years and is one of the nation's top choices for senior living. They support families looking for senior living options at assisted living, independent living, and memory care communities across the United States. Due to their success and growth, they are looking for talented territory sales executives to join their field-based sales organization.
- The Healthcare Account Executive will spend their days within their territory, doing presentations, calls and in-person meetings with existing referral partners (hospitals and rehab centers) as well as finding new partners
- The Healthcare Account Executive will develop, manage and grow relationships with referral partners in their region.
- The Healthcare Account Executive must be comfortable in a metric driven sales environment, hitting quotas and maintaining all information in a CRM system.
- 5+ years of experience, with at least 2 years of quota-carrying outside sales experience
- Previous experience selling within hospitals, rehabs and skilled nursing facilities, or calling on and selling to social works, discharge planners, nurses and case managers.
- Ability to work remotely and independently while still collaborating with the team and leveraging internal resources as needed
Location: This is a remote, field based sales opportunity where candidates will be covering a 90-minute driving radius of their territory. Candidates must be based within 30 minutes of Indianapolis, IN (Located downtown, West or South).
Base Salary: $80,000
Total Compensation: $115,000 (uncapped)