This job listing has expired
Manager, Business Development Team - Top Sales Recruiters
Software / SaaS | Remote | USA | $135,000
Treeline, Inc. is an executive search agency that specializes in the career advancement of sales professionals throughout North America. To stay in the know on the hottest sales jobs across the country, please Follow Treeline on LinkedIn and turn on our New Job Alerts!
Our client was founded in 2014 and has experienced over 40% growth the last three years in a row. They provide their clients with a document management SaaS platform, specifically targeted for the accounting, finance and security sector and boast an impressive client list and over a 95% retention rate. Due to their success and growth, they are expanding their remote salesforce and looking for talented individuals to join their team!
- The Business Development Team Manager will be responsible for a hiring, onboarding and coaching a junior team focused on prospecting and cold-calling to support sales efforts across North America.
- The Business Development Team Manager will be responsible for overseeing the team's quota (20/meetings/rep) and tracking and reporting on KPIs
- The Business Development Team Manager reports to the VP of Marketing and will work closely with all Sales Leadership
- 5+ years of overall experience, with at least 1-2 years of sales leadership or team lead experience, ideally within a SaaS/ARR model.
- Confidence and ability to coach a team on cold-calling techniques to achieve daily metrics and KPIs; track all activity in a CRM system (HubSpot)
- Ability to work remotely and independently while still collaborating with the team and leveraging internal resources as needed
Location: This is a remote opportunity and candidates must reside in the United States. Willing to travel up to 25% to tradeshows, conferences and events throughout the US as needed.