This job listing has expired
Sr. Business Development Executive - West Coast - Top Executive Search Agency
Professional Services / Consulting / Recruiting / HR | West Territory; Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Diego (Remote) | WA, CA | $225,000
Treeline, Inc. is an executive search agency that specializes in the career advancement of sales professionals throughout North America. To stay in the know on the hottest sales jobs across the country, please Follow Treeline on LinkedIn and turn on our New Job Alerts!
Our client specializes in providing project-based and staff augmentation solutions for organizations in need of digital transformation solutions. They focus on providing support services within technology consulting, business intelligence sales, AI, machine learning, big data and other areas. They have recently expanded into the United States and are looking for Sr. Business Development Executives to build their founding US-based sales team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to get in on the ground floor of a well-funded organization and expand their career.
- The Sr. Business Development Executive will be specifically focused on targeting net new business and will own the entire sales process from prospecting and lead generation through close.
- The Sr. Business Development Executive will primarily be focused on closing new logos, but will also have the opportunity to expand on relationships and continue to build long term relationships.
- The Sr. Business Development Executive will be tasked with achieving monthly and quarterly sales targets and must be comfortable tracking all information in a CRM system.
- 5+ years of experience selling custom software and applications, project-based development solutions, off-shore development, digital transformation services or staff augmentation services.
- Experience closing $2-5m+ in new revenue on an annual basis
- Ability and desire to work in a start-up organization; you must be a strategic thinker and problem solver with the ability to be proactive and resourceful as you build market share in the US.
Location: This is a remote opportunity where candidates must be located on the West Territory, with a strong preference for Seattle, WA or San Francisco, CA. Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States with limited travel to key accounts as needed
Base Salary: $120,000 - $150,000
Total Comp: $180,000 - $225,000