This job listing has expired
National Accounts Manager - Top Executive Search Agency
Food & Bev / B2B Services / Outside B2B Sales / Hospitality | Remote | USA | $175,000
Treeline, Inc. is an executive search agency that specializes in the career advancement of sales professionals throughout North America. To stay in the know on the hottest sales jobs across the country, please Follow Treeline on LinkedIn and turn on our New Job Alerts!
Our client supports both end-users and service technicians in the foodservice industry through their robust catalog of equipment. They work on a National level to supply over 200,000 individual pieces of OEM and Aftermarket equipment to their customers.
- The National Accounts Manager will be tasked with owning a book of business focused on National Accounts and will be focused on driving net new business opportunities within those accounts.
- The National Accounts Manager will need to identify customer needs to develop proposals to drive sales revenue while developing strong relationships to better customer experience.
- The National Accounts Manager will be responsible for leveraging SFDC and Ring DNA to document and track all sales activities, including Proposals, contract negotiations and resolutions of customer concerns.
- 5+ years of related sales experience within the Food Service industry
- Previous experience managing a book of business focused on major chains and national accounts.
- Proven sales experience in maintaining multi-million dollar territory and creating long term relationships.
Location: This is a remote opportunity where candidates must be based within the United States with the ability to travel up to 50% via car and plane to meet with National Accounts.
Base Comp: $100,000 - $140,000
Total Comp: $125,000 - $170,000