National Sales Manager - Top Executive Search Agency
Capital Equipment / IoT / Robotics | Old Saybrook | CT | $130,000
Treeline, Inc. is an executive search agency that specializes in the career advancement of sales professionals throughout North America. To stay in the know on the hottest sales jobs across the country, please Follow Treeline on LinkedIn and turn on our New Job Alerts!
Our client is a leading global provider of cutting-edge CT, multisensor, and other advanced measuring technologies. With a strong presence in industries such as aerospace, electronics, medical, and automotive, they are committed to delivering the highest quality and precision in the field of metrology. They are looking for a National Sales Manager to join their dynamic sales team.
- The National Sales Manager will acquire a comprehensive understanding of metrology devices and measuring systems, including the applications and functionalities.
- The National Sales Manager will work closely with the sales team and support lead generation efforts while actively pursuing potential leads through independent prospecting.
- The National Sales Manager will offer consultations to potential clients, determine areas of concern, and identify new business opportunities.
- The National Sales Manager will evaluate sales process, progress, and results and take appropriate measures. He/she will develop short and long-term goals as to value, market position, and profit on existing and new products.
- 3+ years of experience in positioning and selling measuring machines in new customers and new market segments.
- Experience in identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing small-large scale technology deals within different verticals such as aeronautics, automotive, medical/healthcare, and electronics.
- Honest and strategic seller. Highly motivated individual with sales experience in capital equipment expenditure.
Location: This is an in-office sales position where ideal candidates would be located in CT (Close proximity New Haven, CT) to with the ability to travel up to 50% to key accounts throughout the region.
Job # 4792
Base Salary: $75,000 - $100,000
Total Comp: $85,000 - $130,000