This job listing has expired
Business Development Executive - Chicago, IL - Executive Sales Recruiters
Medical Device / Healthcare / Life Sciences / Pharmaceutical | Chicago | IL | $150,000
Treeline, Inc. is an executive search agency that specializes in the career advancement of sales professionals throughout North America. To stay in the know on the hottest sales jobs across the country, please Follow Treeline on LinkedIn and turn on our New Job Alerts!
Our client is a start-up healthcare technology company that has built a medical device to specifically focus on brain trauma and concussion treatment and prevention. Their device has been used by the NHL, NFL and throughout key hospital systems to get real-time results and data in under 30 minutes. They are looking for entrepreneurial individuals to join this newly created salesforce focused on driving new business sales and initiatives with a specific focus on Healthcare Practitioners as well as Professional Sports.
- The Business Development Executive must be comfortable developing and executing on sales plans with a focus on net new client acquisition.
- The Business Development Executive will be responsible for meeting in person and running product demonstrations with key stakeholders within the Neurology Community, as well as financial decision makers and other strategic leaders
- The Business Development Executive must be able to work in an entrepreneurial and start-up environment with a strong focus on new business activities to drive sales for a new-to-market product and solution.
- 3-7 years sales experience selling disruptive Medical Device Software, Services or Solutions
- Ideal candidates will have sold into Neurology departments and Researchers within major healthcare and hospitals or Athletic Trainers within the Collegiate or Professional sports level
- Must be a self-starter and self-motivator, with the ability to evangelize and promote brand awareness for a new to market product
Location: This is a remote opportunity where ideal candidates will be located in Chicago, IL with the ability to travel up to 50% to key accounts throughout the Central region.
Job # 4771
Base Salary: $80,000 - $100,000
Total Comp : $105,000 - $150,000