This job listing has expired
Sr. Account Director - Southeast - Executive Search Agency
Medical Device / Healthcare / Life Sciences / Pharmaceutical | Remote, Southeast Territory | FL, GA | $325,000
Treeline, Inc. is an executive search agency that specializes in the career advancement of sales professionals throughout North America. To stay in the know on the hottest sales jobs across the country, please Follow Treeline on LinkedIn and turn on our New Job Alerts!
Our client is a global leader and multi-billion-dollar organization within the semiconductor industry. They boast an impressive SKU list and their technology can be found at the core of product innovation through the automotive, industrial, communication and healthcare verticals. They are expanding their reach and focus within the Digital Health sector and focusing on transforming healthcare through value-based care solutions. They are looking for entrepreneurial individuals to join this newly created salesforce focused on driving new business sales and initiatives with a specific focus on Cardiology teams throughout the United States.
- The Senior Account Director must be comfortable developing and executing on sales plans across health systems, health plans and Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs)
- The Senior Account Director will be responsible for presenting with key stakeholders within the Cardiology department, Chief Medical Officers, Directors of Population Health, as well as financial decision makers and other strategic leaders
- The Senior Account Director will run the entire sales process from prospecting through pilot launch, to implementation and expansion as the account grows.
- The Senior Account Director must be able to work in an entrepreneurial and start-up environment with a strong focus on new business activities to drive sales for a new-to-market product and solution.
- 8-10 years sales experience selling disruptive Medical Device solutions; ideally with a focus on chronic health conditions
- Previous experience selling $1m+ contracts for analytics or services to CMOs and Cardiologists is preferred
- Experience selling in a Value-Based Care or Population Health model is ideal
Location: This is a remote opportunity where candidates must be located in Florida or Georgia with the ability to travel up to 50% to key accounts throughout the Southeast Territory.
Total Comp: $300,000 - $325,000