This job listing has expired
Global Head of Strategic Alliances - Top Executive Search Agency
Technology / Hardware / Telecommunications | Remote | MA / USA | $400,000
Treeline, Inc. is an executive search agency that specializes in the career advancement of sales professionals throughout North America. To stay in the know on the hottest sales jobs across the country, please Follow Treeline on LinkedIn and turn on our New Job Alerts!
Our client is a privately held organization in the telecom & IT asset management space. They have experienced steady growth and they are looking for a Global Head of Strategic Alliances and Partners to work with the founding team and scale the partner ecosystem with a primary focus on ServiceNow.
- The Global Director of Strategic Alliances will be focused on leading all strategic channel activities including Partner Acquisition, Partner Management and Partner Enablement
- The Global Director of Strategic Alliances will be building the partner ecosystem business, focused on driving strategy, bringing the partners to the table to develop deep relationships and then working with the channel team to formalize processes, drive enablement and engagement
- This role will be seen as a key leader within the business, reporting to the CEO & COO and working to refine the GTM strategy to create win strategies and a scalable, repeatable process.
- Previous experience building a partner ecosystem and driving global alliances relationships.
- Candidates must have experience working with ServiceNow Elite Partners such as: Accenture, Deloitte, DXC Technology, EY, IBM, KPMG or additional partnerships such as Thirdera, Wiprom Capgemini, Glidefast, Cognizant, etc.
- Industry knowledge and experience with Telecom Services, IT Asset Management (ITAM), IT Service Management (ITSM) and IT Operations Management
Location: This is a Remote opportunity but ideal candidates will be local to the New England / Boston, MA area; must be willing to traveling up to 40% as needed.
Base Comp: $200,000 - $250,000
Total Comp: $350,000 - $400,000