This job listing has expired
Territory Sales Executive - Vancouver - Top Sales Recruiting Firms
Food & Bev / B2B Services / Outside B2B Sales / Hospitality | Vancouver, British Columbia | Canada | $100,000
Our client is internationally known as one of the top work-wear clothing brands and they have been recognized as an industry leader in over 15 countries. Their global presence is over $200M in revenue with 2,000+ employees worldwide but their team in North America is still growing. They are currently looking to expand their Canadian based Territory Sales Team into new provinces to drive new business.
- The Territory Sales Manager must be an "in-the-trenches" personality with the ability to do outside sales by visit work sites and attending industry events.
- The Territory Sales Manager will be focused on new and growth business, and must have an entrepreneurial attitude with the ability to manage their own activity and business in a remote environment.
- The Territory Sales Manager will be calling on Project and Safety Managers at large utility companies, public departments, and within the mining and energy industries.
- 5-10 years of proven outside sales success with the ability to manage and run your own multi-state territory
- Must have experience in uniform sales or uniform programs, preference for candidates with experience in the Fire or Flame Retardant space
- Must be willing to travel to events and work-sites as needed throughout the province.
Location: This is a remote opportunity, but candidates must be living in the Greater Vancouver (Lower Mainland) Area with the ability to cover all of British Columbia as needed. Candidates must have a valid passport and drivers license.
Base Salary: $70,000 - $80,000 CAD + Company Car & Expenses
Total Comp: $90,000 - $100,000 CAD