This job listing has expired
Business Development Specialist, Proteomics - Central - Executive Search Agency
Capital Equipment / IoT / Robotics | Central Region - Chicago | IL | $175,000
Our client is an established leader, developer, manufacturer and distributor of Lab Diagnostics and Scientific Instrumentation Equipment. They provide both academic institutions and pharmaceutical / life sciences organizations across the world with the analytical instrumentation, technical resources and lab equipment needed to help with medical breakthroughs for new drug discovery. They are expanding their field sales team and looking for a strong, clinically savvy Territory Sales Managers to support new sales within their region.
- The Territory Sales Manager will be working a regional territory and focused on bringing in new business with Clinical Academic Institutions and Pharmaceutical Research Laboratories and must be comfortable working with PhDs of Chemistry and Biology.
- The Territory Sales Manager will be responsible for building relationships with key accounts, creating account planning strategies and forecasting for their region.
- The Territory Sales Manager will be tasked with achieving annual sales quotas with an average equipment sale price of $250k-$1m and must be comfortable negotiating on capital equipment deals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry or Physics or equivalent scientific degree required. Preferred MA or PhD candidates.
- 3-10+ Years of experience selling medical device or similar capital equipment sales into laboratories.
- Previous experience working with Mass Spectrometry.
- Ideal candidate will have previous experience working within a CRM system and the ability to work well in a remote, autonomous environment.
Location: This is a remote, work from home opportunity where you will be covering a Central/Midwest Region. Ideal candidates will be based in Chicago, IL and must be willing to travel up to 50% throughout the territory as required. Territory includes CO, ND, SD, NE, KS, MN, IO, MO, WI, IL, IN and OH
Base Comp: $80,000 - $120,000
Total Comp: $130,000 - $170,000