Sales Development Representative
Treeline was founded in 2001 with an exclusive focus on helping companies build world-class, high-output, sales teams. Treeline has worked with hundreds of respected companies in the United States and thousands of top-tier sales professionals.
At Treeline, Inc. we have worked hard to create a company and culture that people love being part of. We are a team of innovators, trailblazing to set the path for sales recruiting solutions. We are strong believers in sales karma and work hard to add value to both our clients and our candidates.
We provide everyone with unmatched training and resources to be successful. Here, you’ll find that we encourage each and every one of our team members to empower themselves to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
We continue to build a culture that differs from other companies. We respect one another and work collaboratively to grow a one-of-a-kind organization. We are proud of our achievements and approach each day with a set of values.
Accolades and Accomplishments Include:
2018 Boston Business Journal “#1 Best Places to Work in Boston”
2018 INC 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies
2017 Boston Business Journal “#2 Best Places to Work in Boston”
2016 INC 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies (No. 2689)
2016 Boston Business Journal “#1 Best Places to Work in Boston”
2016 Boston Business Journal Fast 50
INC. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies (No. 686 and No. 1516)
2015 Stevie Award Recipient for Sales and Customer Service (Business Development Achievement)
2013 Stevie Award Recipient for Sales and Customer Service
Job Description: We are looking for a Sales Development Representative with a positive attitude and strong work ethic. As an SDR, you will play a critical role in the sustained growth and national expansion of the company. You will be responsible for researching and identifying prospective clients, initiating dialogue with potential clients, qualifying leads and scheduling demonstrations.
- 0-1 years of sales/business experience
- Must be knowledgeable and comfortable using social technologies
- Articulate, intelligent, and confident with energetic phone skills and strong writing skills
- Must be comfortable in a very fast-paced environment
- Must be a self-starter with an entrepreneurial personality and positive attitude
- Highly driven and passionate individual
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Base Salary + Uncapped commissions. Average first year compensation between $40,000 – $45,000
- 401K with company match
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Fully stocked beer and wine fridge
- Cornhole tournaments
- President Club (all expenses-paid vacation, recent trips include Cancun and Punta Cana) and Winner’s Circle (dinner at a high-end steak house)
- Company outings (Zip-lining in New Hampshire, Inflatable Competition Park on Cape Code, River Boat Lobster Bake in Ipswich)
- Time off to participate in charity and fundraising events (Jimmy Fund, Community Clean Up, Rosie’s Place)