How to Understand Sales Characteristics of Top Performers
Define and Hire Your Perfect Fit
You’re hiring and you need top sales talent, but can’t seem to find the perfect fit. You may not understand the sales characteristics the job requires.
Does the sales job require a true hunter who can thrive in a transactional environment, but you’re interviewing a farmer who is more analytical in nature? You need to focus on sales characteristics that align with the role and the candidate.
Key learning objectives:
- What types of sales characteristics you should focus on.
- What the sales characteristics mean and how they align with the role you are hiring for.
- How sales characteristics can help slice through the noise when hiring.
- How to organize information and find the perfect hire.
- How to hire in less time, less cost and less complexity.
- How to source qualified sales candidates