Share this job:
Manager - Sales Development
Technology | Boston | Massachusetts | $105,000
Boston, MA – Our client is a locally based and founded organization that developed some of the earliest Sales Enablement Tools and has scaled out their product, offering a full suite of patented services. They work with the top Fortune 100 and have a national presence. They are expanding their leadership team and looking for a Sales Development Manager to scale their SDR Team and Function for 2019!
• The Sales Development Manager will be responsible for managing, mentoring and leading a small, existing sales development team while also focused on growing and onboarding new sales development representatives.
• The Sales Development Manager will be expected to set KPIs and Metrics, mentor on go-to-market strategy, sales personas, and lead discovery calls where needed to help the team hit their goals.
• The SDR Manager will also be responsible for working with various sales enablement and tracking systems, including in-house technology, Salesforce.com, LinkedIn, Zoom, etc.
• The Sales Development Manager will report directly to the Chief Revenue Officer and will have support throughout the key leadership function, including sales, marketing and operations.
• 2 + years of experience in a sales development management or team lead function.
• Must have experience setting metrics, onboarding, coaching and mentoring entry level candidates
• SaaS experience required
• Bachelor’s Degree Required
Location: Reporting daily to a Boston, MA office
Base Comp: $70,000 - $85,000
Total Comp: $90,000 - $105,000