Share this job:
General Manager – Semiconductor
Technology | Andover | Massachusetts | $150,000
Andover MA – Our client has been in the US for over 10 years and have a niche hold in the semiconductor market. They manufacture customer products and projects, as well as broker with other entities to provide a complete solution. They are seeking a Branch Manager to oversee their Americas Sales and Operations!
• The General Manager will be responsible for overseeing the sales, logistics and operations team for the US office, which covers both North America and South America.
• The General Manager will be a player-coach when it comes to sales – they will be directly involved in strategy and mentoring, while also maintaining some key accounts
• The General Manager will report directly to the Board of Directors (based in the UK) and work on Go-To-Market Strategy, Sales/Quota Alignments, and have full P&L Responsibilities.
• 5+ Years of Industry Experience (Semiconductor, Electronic Components, Interconnect (Cables and Connectors)
• 2+ Years of Direct Management Experience
• Preference for someone with prior P&L Responsibilities, as well as overseeing multifaceted teams (Sales, Operations, Logistics, Supply, etc.)
Location: Reporting daily to an Andover, MA office; Traveling approximately 25% within the territory
Base Comp: $100,000 - $120,000
Total Comp: $150,000 - $150,000