Share this job:
Business Development Representative
Technology | Irvine | California | $75,000
Irvine, MA – Our company was created to help companies achieve breakthrough sales results by building high-velocity sales operations based on our own blueprint for success.
Building and running sales teams today is complex, and most growing companies don’t have the time or resources to become experts in the science, methods and technology required to be successful. We have this expertise and can put it to work for you.
Whether we build your own team at your location, or you let us build and run a dedicated team in our state-of-the-art facility north of Boston – you’ll see measurable results quickly.
Building and running winning sales teams is our passion
The BDR role is an entry-level position perfect for someone just starting out, or still early in their sales career who is hungry, ambitious, intelligent, and with high energy.
BDR's will learn from the ground up receiving sales training from the client providing you the skills necessary to not only succeed in the job but to grow your career in sales, technical product training and will have the opportunity to work closely with Account Executives.
The client believes in hiring self-motivated, resourceful individuals that thrive on solving complex problems. Our success comes from promoting a healthy work/life balance and making it a priority to have a great time while building a great company. The main responsibilities of the BDR will be focusing on the following tasks:
• Research and pre-qualify leads by understanding the client's product requirements for prospective organizations to build your pipeline
• Identify decision-makers and key influencers to speak with;
• Call prospects to engage in conversations designed to discover sales opportunities
• Gain commitments to attend a brief web-based product demo/meeting or another call to action
• Work closely and collaboratively with Account Executives
• Achieve or exceed monthly individual and team goals
• Diligently log all activity in the client's CRM
• Highly self-motivated, disciplined and driven
• High energy, enthusiastic and engaging personality, competitive, strong work ethic
• Exceptional communication, interpersonal and listening skills
• Strong organizational and follow-up skills
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Ability to speak clearly and concisely; in person and on the phone
• Strong interpersonal, conflict resolution, persuasion and negotiating skills
• Excellent listener; ability to learn and adapt to new concepts and technologies.
• Ability to take direction, be coached and mentored
• 0-2 years work experience (This is an Entry Level Position)
• Bachelor’s degree
• A passion for technology
• A strong desire to be in a fast-paced, team-oriented sales environment
• Strong web and computer skills: MS Office, Familiarity with Salesforce.com or other CRM tools
Base Comp: $40,000 - $50,000
Total Comp: $70,000 - $75,000