Share this job:
Marketing Automation Specialist
Medical | Lexington | Massachusetts | $60,000
Lexington, MA - Our Client is a life sciences company and a Contract Research Organization (CRO) that primarily conducts compliance studies for product safety. All testing is for safety studies or regulatory compliance in the pre-clinical research space for pharma, biotech, or medical device organizations. They are currently expanding and looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist to help drive sales and revenue!
• Work within the brand standard, actively contributing to the evolution and extension of the brand
• Manage implementation of Salesforce, including data management, de-duplication of records, lead assignment, and encouraging user adherence
• Develop, test, and execute effective multi-layered ‘triggered’ or ‘drip’ email campaigns using Pardot Marketing Cloud and 3rd party email service providers
• Identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources, including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, industry sources, and individual research.
• Produce lead reports; analyze and interpret reports; and make recommendations for improvement.
• Support other marketing and sales projects and activities as necessary.
• Bachelor's degree (B.A. /B.S.) or equivalent in marketing, communications, business, or related
• 3 - 5 years’ relevant experience in a corporate or agency business-to-business (B2B) marketing role
• Demonstrated success with Salesforce
• Direct experience with Pardot marketing automation platform (or Marketo, Aprimo, Hubspot, or similar)
• Experience with web marketing technologies and best practices (content management systems)
Location: Reporting daily to a Lexington, MA office
Base Comp: $50,000 - $60,000
Total Comp: $50,000 - $60,000