- General. Treeline, Inc., including but not limited to its www.dadomatch.com, www.mydado.net, www.postsalesjobsfree.com websites (collectively “Treeline”), is an executive search firm. The primary aspect of its service is to provide employment recruitment and job placement tools and services to candidates (i.e. “Job Seekers”) and employers (i.e. “Hiring Managers”). Treeline offers an electronic search tool called DADOMATCH that requires Job Seekers to create “Profiles” (i.e. “Social Resumes” or “DADOMATCH Profiles”) (individually and/or collectively “Profiles”). Profiles highlight the qualifications of Job Seekers and features available positions. For Job Seekers, the Profiles are intended to augment, and in some instances, replace, traditional resumes. Accordingly, in order for Job Seekers to create Profiles, Job Seekers must provide Treeline with publicly available and/or private information about each Job Seeker. Examples of the types of information include but are not limited to: a Job Seeker’s name, address, telephone number, email address, current employer, current job title, salary information, W2 history and requirements, quota history and sales experience characteristics. Please note, however, that Treeline only collects and/or displays the information that Job Seekers choose to provide us. Job Seekers understand and agree that once their information is provided to Treeline and included in a Profile, such information will be publicly available. Thus, it may allow individuals and/or entities that are not associated with Treeline to identify you. Please note that maintaining your privacy is very important and that we will protect your personal information to the extent practicable. Although providing information to Treeline is voluntary please note that we will not ask you for information that is not necessary to creating a Profile and that we will never ask for your Social Security numbers.
- Providing Treeline Services and Minimum Information Gathering. Treeline is pleased to offer on-line employment searching capabilities (“Treeline Services”) to Hiring Managers and Job Seekers. Although proving information to Treeline is voluntary, as set forth above in paragraph 1, in order to provide Treeline Services to Hiring Managers and Job Seekers, you must provide, at a minimum, your name, address and a valid email address. You may also provide other information in your discretion that you believe will enhance your use of Treeline Services, such as job history, employment statistics, links to other social networking and or career sites, etc. The nature and amount of information you provide to us depends on the nature of your interaction with us. You can always refuse to provide additional information with the understanding that such a refusal may prevent Treeline from providing the full range of Treeline Services.
- Disclosure of Information Provided to Treeline
Job Seekers and Hiring Managers understand and agree that Treeline may disclose and/or display the information that you provide to us to: (1) potential employers who have a Treeline and/or DADOMATCH account; (2) Treeline employees who require the information in order to perform their job functions or to provide Treeline Services; (3) law enforcement and other officials when necessary to investigate or prevent illegal activities, including fraud, or situations threatening the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law; and (4) individuals as necessary to respond to legal process, including subpoenas and court orders, or as necessary to defend Treeline against legal claims or otherwise protect its property rights or the rights of third parties.
Job Seekers and Hiring Managers also understand and agree that Treeline will use the information that you provide solely to deliver the products and services offered by Treeline, and to operate and improve our services. We do not provide and/or sell Job Seeker and/or Hiring Manager information to third parties for advertising purposes.
Certain aspects of Treeline Services require payment via credit card. Treeline utilizes third party payment processing services to process credit card payments and therefore does not store or maintain your credit card information.
- Communications from Treeline. From time to time Treeline may send newsletters and other types of communications to Job Seekers and/or Hiring Managers for the purpose of informing you of new features or to ask for your feedback. You may choose not to receive this type of communication from us by simply clicking on the “unsubscribe” link found at the bottom of the first Treeline email communication that you receive. You will then be removed from our general mailing list.
- Protection Against Unintended Disclosure. Treeline will take reasonable measures to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of the information you provide to Treeline.
591 North Ave., Suite 1
Wakefield, MA 01880