Treeline, Inc. is a national sales recruiting firm, helping companies across the U.S. build high-performing sales teams, combining our award-winning recruiting best practices and proprietary sales hiring technology.
Treeline is a company that values work culture and to prove it we have been recognized in 2019 as the #3 Best Place to Work in Massachusetts, #1 in 2018, #2 in 2017, #1 in 2016. The company was founded in 2001 with an exclusive focus on helping companies build world-class, high-output sales teams. Treeline has worked with hundreds of respected companies in the United States and thousands of top-tier sales professionals. The company is consistently recognized by clients and respected sources as an innovative and trusted service partner.
Our team is comprised of strong professionals that believe in honesty and integrity while possessing a strong work ethic and entrepreneurial attitude.
Accolades and Accomplishments Include:
- 2020 Boston Business Journal “Best Places to Work in Boston” Rank TBD in September
- 2019 Boston Business Journal “#3 Best Places to Work in Boston”
- 2018 Boston Business Journal “#1 Best Places to Work in Boston”
- 2018 INC 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies
- 2017 Boston Business Journal “#2 Best Places to Work in Boston”
- 2016 INC 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies (No. 2689)
- 2016 Boston Business Journal “#1 Best Places to Work in Boston”
- 2016 Boston Business Journal Fast 50
- INC. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies (No. 686 and No. 1516)
- 2015 Stevie Award Recipient for Sales and Customer Service (Business Development Achievement)
- 2013 Stevie Award Recipient for Sales and Customer Service
- Fully stocked beer and wine fridge
- Cornhole tournaments
- President Club (all expenses-paid vacation, recent trips include Cancun and Punta Cana)
- Company outings (Zip-lining in New Hampshire, Inflatable Competition Park on Cape Cod, River Boat Lobster Bake in Ipswich)
- Time off to participate in charity and fundraising events (Jimmy Fund, Community Clean Up, Rosie’s Place)
Job Description :
We recruit for all levels of sales positions from Sales Development Representatives to Chief Revenue Officers across the United States.
We are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic Permanent Sales Recruiter with a positive attitude and strong work ethic. You will be responsible for sourcing, screening, interviewing, submitting, scheduling client interviews, making offers, checking references and more. As a virtual company both activity and support are required to be successful. We want our team to succeed, enjoy their job and build great friendships with their teammates. We encourage creativity and require strong written and communication skills.
- 4+ years of perm recruiting, sales preferred experience
- Candidates must have experience working in a remote environment
- Must be knowledgeable and comfortable using social technologies
- ATS experience (Bullhorn)
- Experience with Google Drive, Cloud Call and GoToMeeting
- Articulate, intelligent and confident
- Must be comfortable in a very fast-paced environment
- Highly driven and passionate individual
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- A good listener and consultant
- Base Salary + Uncapped commissions.
- Average first year compensation between $60,000-$75,000
- 401K with company match
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance