Outside Sales Representative
General Business | Las Vegas | Nevada | $100,000
Our Client has experienced rapid growth over the past 5+ years and they are currently looking to expand their foothold in the Las Vegas, NV Market. They have revitalized the real estate photography market, leveraging technology, artificial intelligence and new algorithms to increase sales for listing agents through a higher showing-to-purchase rate. Independent studies have shown that our client outperforms their top 4 competitors, averaging 2-3x more showings and a 45% faster sell rate with multiple offers per home, driving up profits for independent agents and real estate agencies.
• The Outside Sales Representative will cover a specific metro area and will be expected to work from a home office and meet clients
• The Outside Sales Representative will own their territory and will be responsible for cold-calling, prospecting and scheduling an average of 5-10 new client meetings and presentations/week to close business within the Real Estate Market.
• All information must be maintained and updated on a daily basis in Infusionsoft CRM Platform.
• 2-5 years of proven outside sales experience
• Hunter mentality and strong presentation skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, transactional, metrics driven environment
• Self-Motivated and able to work an independent, remote work environment and travel to clients on a daily basis
• Must be able to pass a background check
Location: Remote Opportunity; but must reside in the Las Vegas, NVArea; Traveling 50%+ within the territory.
Base Comp: $30,000 - $65,000
Total Comp: $65,000 - $100,000