Business Development Representative
Technology | Boston | Massachusetts | $70,000
Our client is not only one the Largest Public Companies in the United States, but they are also one of the top Global 2000 companies. They have over 50 years of experience and have branched outside of their traditional financial roots and into the software industry. They are looking for an entry level candidate to join as a Business Development Representative to support the field sales team with a clear path to promotion.
• The Business Development Representative will be supporting a team of 3-5 field sales representatives through lead generation, scheduling and running demos, CRM management and other sales support activities.
• The Business Development Representative will be working with new and existing clients and calling on board members and other high level decision makers within the C-Suite at Fortune 500 companies and above.
• The Business Development Representative will collaborate with multiple internal development teams to streamline sales process, address customer issues, and ensure maintenance of strong relationships.
• 6 Months of Experience in a Business Development, Sales Support or Sales Internship
• Strong phone skills, good time management and excellent interpersonal skills required
• Problem solver with an ability to be proactive and mitigate issues
• Bachelor's Degree Required
Job # 2978
Base Comp: $50,000 - $50,000
Total Comp: $70,000 - $70,000