National Strategy Director
Technology | Wakefield | Massachusetts | $230,000
Our client is a leader in the audio/visual/lighting industry. For over 30 years, they have sold their products to government, commercial, hospitals, universities, and residential. Their mobile app allows complete control over lighting, audio, heating/cooling settings, and shading. They experienced 15% year over year growth and are looking to bring on a National Strategy Director to influence and work on their GoToMarket Strategy for their channel partners
• The National Strategy Director will be evaluating sales strategy, training and marketing content to create an influential Go To Market plan and a consistent sales process with both the internal sales team as well as the outside vendors and channel partners
• The National Strategy Director will be focused on both long term and short term strategy planning as well as qutoa objectives.
• The National Strategy Director will be coaching and mentoring the sales team as well as responsible for meeting with key clients in the Commercial, Enterprise, Healthcare, and Educational sectors.
• 5+ Years of Audio/Visual Sales Experience or another similar control-based sales environment
• 5+ Years of Channel Strategy, Go To Market or Marketing
• Bachelor's Degree is Required
Base Comp: $180,000 - $200,000
Total Comp: $200,000 - $230,000