Business Development Manager – Federal Sector
Technology | Waltham | Massachusetts | $200,000
Our client is a Veteran owned and operated organization that has been able to grow and shift with the market and carved out a niche in the federal sector. They specialize in consulting, services and contract work throughout the government and are looking to expand their reach. They are looking to grow their team with a talented Business Development Manager that will be focused strategic partnerships.
• The Business Development Manager will be tasked with exploring new business opportunities throughout the Federal Government Sector by reviewing RFI’s and responding to RFP’s.
• The Business Development Manager must be creative and smart in their approach as they will be responsible not only for hunting for the new business, but also for the entire bid generation process to close business.
• The Business Development Manager will work cross functionally in a team-based environment with the CEO, COO and Project Management teams
• 8+ Years of experience in a consultative and strategic selling environment; preference for someone selling a service vs. a product
• 2+ Years selling into the government sector
• Previous experience writing and responding to RFI’s preferred
• Bachelor’s Degree Required; MBA preferred
Location: Reporting daily to a Waltham, MA office; Limited travel as needed.
Base Comp: $100,000 - $120,000
Total Comp: $180,000 - $200,000