Sales Enablement Manager
Technology | Marlborough | Massachusetts | $160,000
Our client has experienced rapid growth in the past year and due to continued success, are continuing to add headcount to their inside sales organization. The organization is led by a team of successful industry leaders, who have brought their past companies to acquisition and IPO and are looking to do it again. They specialize in the logistics and supply chain space, offering a fully-integrated Salesforce.com and ERP solution to provide their clients with the best rates for any of their shipping needs. Due to growth, they are looking to now add their first Sales Enablement Manager to the support the sales team.
• Sales Enablement will work closely and cross functionally with the executive teams in Marketing, Sales, Product and Support teams to create and ensure best practices
• Sales Enablement will also be focused on creating and revamping on-boarding and training curriculum, programs and on-going learning.
• Sales Enablement will develop reporting tools leveraging Salesforce.com, Hoopla, Netsuite, and other relevant technology platforms.
• 3+ Years of experience in a SaaS-driven, start-up sales environment
• 2+ Years of experience in Sales Operations, Sales Enablement, Sales Analytics, or another similar field
• Salesforce.com experience required – specific experience in creating dashboards, reporting tools and analytics.
• Bachelor’s Degree Required
Location: Reporting daily to a Marlborough, MA area office; no travel anticipated
Base Comp: $70,000 - $90,000
Total Comp: $140,000 - $160,000