: Key Account Manager - Market Intelligence
General Business | Framingham | Massachusetts | $120,000
Framingham, MA - Our client is a start-up organization in the Business/Market Intelligence Space, with a specific focus on the Healthcare Industry. They have experienced significant growth over the last 3 years and are expected to hit the $100M in the next two years! They have been consistently recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in Boston, as well as making the Inc5000 Fastest Growing Company list. Due to their explosive growth they are looking for two Key Account Managers for join their SMB Market Team.
• The Key Account Manager will be responsible for managing accounts, driving renewals and upsell across an existing account base within the Key Account (SMB) market.
• The Key Account Manager will work closely with the C-Level and Senior Level Decision Makers to engage and drive revenue.
• The Key Account Manager position reports into the Director of Customer Success and is open due to growth
• 2-5 years of sales experience in a software, SaaS, or data driven sales environment.
• 2-5 years of direct sales and/or account management
• Experience working within a high-growth start-up environment
• Bachelor’s Degree Required
Location: Reporting daily to a Framingham, MA office; no travel required
Base Comp: $50,000 - $70,000
Total Comp: $100,000 - $120,000