Senior Vice President – Software/Education
Technology | Burlington | Massachusetts | $400,000
Our client has recently relocated their headquarters to the United States and is focused on expanding their Global footprint. As the winner of numerous technology awards our client is highly regarded as a leader in their space. Their analytical software has transformed the way research is done across all industries and verticals. They are looking for Senior Vice President to oversee their global sales organization.
• The Senior Vice President will be responsible for overseeing the Americas, EMEA and APAC sales teams.
• The Senior Vice President will be responsible for all global revenue-related functions, including direct and channel sales and full P&L.
• One of the main focuses for the Senior Vice President will be around mergers and acquisitions (M&A), integrating new products and teams and rolling out a consistent sales methodology.
• 7+ Years in an software sales environment with exposure to both direct and channel sales models
• Experience working through Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) on all aspects from due-diligence through integration
• Experience working on a Global Scale - preference for someone in EMEA and APAC markets
• Bachelor’s Degree Required
Location: Reporting to a Burlington, MA office; Traveling 30%-40% on both a National and International level as needed.
Base Comp: $200,000 - $250,000
Total Comp: $400,000 - $400,000