Enterprise Account Executive - DevOps
Technology | Boston | Massachusetts | $250,000
Our client is a rapidly growing startup in the IT Software and Consulting Space. They have recently expanded their sales offerings in the US and are looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to join their team. This will be one of the first selling reps in the United States but this person will be supported by excellent pre-sales and post-sales support teams.
• The Enterprise Account Executive is responsible for following up on leads developing and maintaining relationships, and selling the client's suite of products.
• The Enterprise Account Executive will be tasked with closing business with all net new accounts in a greenfield territory, first year goals will be based on MBO’s.
• The Enterprise Account Executive will be working on POC’s, Demos, trials, and working closely with marketing and pre-sales to close business.
• 5-10 years of software sales in a complex selling environment
• Must have experience selling into the IT Stack, DevOps or a similar technical channel
• Start-up experience preferred
• Strong presentation skills and abilities - know how to own a meeting
Location: Reporting to a Boston, MA office; Traveling nationally up to 50%
Base Comp: $100,000 - $125,000
Total Comp: $200,000 - $250,000