Technical Support Specialist – Security Systems
Technology | Quincy | Massachusetts | $90,000
Our client is both a leader and a pioneer in the biometrics industry, providing security solutions to government and public entities, as well as commercial enterprises. Their products allow for facial recognition technology to be used across a variety of programs and applications. As they grow their US business unit, they are looking for a Technical Support Specialist to focus on Pre-Sales and Post-Sales Support.
• The Technical Specialist will be tasked supporting the sales team and VARs through developing Proof of Concepts, Integrations, Configurations, Technical Account Support and Remote Managed Services.
• The Technical Specialist will be tasked with supporting existing accounts, conducting technical training and troubleshooting accounts
• The Technical Specialist must be well versed in Linux and Windows OS environments and be comfortable presenting on-site and remotely to clients.
• 3+ Years in a Pre-Sales, Post-Sales, Solution Architecture Support function
• Linux is required, Preferred experience with:
o Windows 10, Windows Server
o Database Management Systems (MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Oracle)
o C, C++, .NET or Java
o Python programming
o Optical Imaging Technology
• Passport required; Must be able to travel internationally to the HQ
Location: Reporting daily to a Quincy Area/South Shore, MA office; Traveling up to 25% as needed across North America
Base Comp: $70,000 - $80,000
Total Comp: $75,000 - $90,000