Customer Relationship Manager
Technology | Burlington | Massachusetts | $70,000
Our client is an international organization that has developed several educational tools to assist in the learning and development of individuals in the educational space, as well as in the corporate setting. Their innovative platform provides guidance in reading, writing and math. They have been selling in the United States for 10 years and have a presence in all 50 states. They are looking for a Customer Relationship Manager to assist in the account management on their growing team.
• The Customer Relationship Manager will be partnered with an outside territory manager and will be tasked with supporting a geographical territory of accounts.
• The Customer Relationship Manager will be tasked with renewals, upsells, upgrades and providing general client success and assistance to their book of business
• The Customer Relationship Manager will be responsible for creating quotes and providing pricing information to accounts, as well as following up on payment and processing orders.
• 2+ Years of experience in an account management, renewals, or client success sales environment
• 1+ Years of inside sales, business development or cold-calling experience
• Bachelor’s Degree Required
Location: Reporting daily to a Burlington, MA office
Base Comp: $55,000 - $60,000
Total Comp: $65,000 - $70,000