Technical Support Engineer – Network Security
Technology | Portland | Maine | $0
Our client is an established leader in the network security software space that allows IT teams to remain focused and running efficiently. In addition to their incident response system, they provide actionable information in real-time alerts on a unified platform. They are growing their organization and due to recent promotion they are looking for Technical Support Engineer to cover software and hardware issues and escalations.
• The Technical Support Engineer will be supporting all inbound technical inquires from existing Computer Networking and Cyber Security end-users.
• The Technical Support Engineer will be the first line of defense, focused on isolating the problem, developing hypothesis, and determining next steps.
• The Technical Support Engineer will be responsible for providing customer training; diagnosing and troubleshooting our software and hardware solutions; writing technical documentation; and writing blog entries.
• 3+ Years of Technical Support experience within an Enterprise Software environment
• BS in Computer Science
• Experience with: Cisco CCNA Certification, NetFlow/IPFIX, SQL Databases, Apache, Linux, TCP/IP Stack, SNMP, Salesforce, Wireshark, and Python
Location: Reporting daily to a Portland, ME office; Travel 10% as needed to client
Base Comp: $0 - $0
Total Comp: $0 - $0