Inside Sales Manager – IT Infrastructure
Technology | Burlington | Massachusetts | $200,000
Our client is a UK based Software Company that provides a single pane of glass for managing and monitoring distributed IT infrastructures. They offer monitoring software for IT departments to view performance of in-house IT centers. Performance of Servers, Cloud, Applications, etc. The US market accounts for half of their business and can boast key accounts such as Comcast, Harvard University, Homeland Security and many more. They are looking for a Player-Coach Manager to lead their Inside Sales Team.
• The Inside Sales Manager will be a quota-carrying position, focused on new business and managing distribution/channel partner relationships
• The Inside Sales Manager while also focused on leading a small inside sales team of BDRs and Account Managers and tasked with coaching, mentoring and assisting in closing renewal and upsell deals.
• The Inside Sales Manager must be comfortable selling into the IT stack, and familiar with presenting technical information and remote demos in a WebEx sales environment.
• 2+ Years of experience as a player-coach, team lead, or inside sales manager
• Must come from an IT Software/Infrastructure software sales or services environment, with experience calling into the IT operations function
• Experience in a small organization or start-up is strongly preferred
• Bachelor’s Degree Required
Location: Reporting daily to a Burlington, MA office; Travel less than 10%
Base Comp: $80,000 - $100,000
Total Comp: $160,000 - $200,000