Channel Sales Manager – Automotive Equipment
General Business | Central/Mid West Territory | Illinois | $170,000
Our client was an early adopter of electric and hybrid technology to increase fuel efficiency and reduce carbon emissions. They have carved out their niche in the space by working directly with Automotive OEM’s and Upfitters to retrofit and customize fleet vehicles, specially trucks and vans, for large national organizations. Some of their key OEMs include Ford and GM, with key clients such as FedEx and Coca-Cola! They are looking to expand their client base of upfitters on the Central/Mid-West Market and are looking for a Remote Channel Sales Manager.
• The Channel Sales Manager will be tasked with cold-calling, networking and prospecting to establish an Midwest Market and build a network of upfitters to sell their fleet
• The Channel Sales Manager will provide technical advice and guidance to fleet managers build lasting relationships
• The Channel Sales Manager will work closely with the product and install teams, as well as the VP of Sales and the COO.
• 8+ Years of experience selling within the automotive vertical, specifically looking for someone with previous Trucking or Fleet Management experience
• Experience working with Upfitters, Retrofitters, and/or OEM Channels.
• Previous experience selling into Municipalities and Utilities would be a plus.
• Ability to travel extensively to attend tradeshows, networking and industry events.
Location: Working remotely from a home office; Traveling 75% throughout the Central/Mid West Territory.
Base Comp: $90,000 - $140,000
Total Comp: $110,000 - $170,000