Regional Sales Manager – Automotive Equipment
General Business | Boston | Massachusetts | $170,000
Our client was an early adopter of electric and hybrid technology to increase fuel efficiency and reduce carbon emissions. They have carved out their niche in the space by working directly with Automotive OEM’s and Upfitters to retrofit and customize fleet vehicles, specially trucks and vans, for large national organizations. Some of their key OEMs include Ford and GM, with key clients such as FedEx and Coca-Cola! They are looking to expand their client base of upfitters on the East Coast and are looking for a Remote Regional Sales Manager.
• The Regional Sales Manager will be tasked with cold-calling, networking and prospecting to establish an East Coast territory and build a network of upfitters to sell their fleet
• The Regional Sales Manager will provide technical advice and guidance to fleet managers build lasting relationships
• The Regional Sales Manager
• 8+ Years of experience selling within the automotive vertical, specifically looking for someone with previous Trucking or Fleet Management experience
• Experience working with Upfitters, Retrofitters, and/or OEM Channels.
• Previous experience selling into Municipalities and Utilities would be a plus.
• Ability to travel extensively to attend tradeshows, networking and industry events.
Location: Working remotely from a home office; Traveling 75% throughout the East Coast Territory.
Base Comp: $90,000 - $110,000
Total Comp: $140,000 - $170,000