Branch Manager – Shipping & Logistics
General Business | Houston | Texas | $140,000
Our client is an established leader in the third-party logistics (3PL) and freight brokerage space, specializing primarily in full truckload shipments across North America. They work to completely outsource all shipping needs as a one-stop-shop for any industry. They have consistently been recognized as one of The Best Places to Work in Texas and are now growing their leadership team and looking for a Branch Manager in their Houston, TX market.
• The Branch Manager will be managing the Houston-based sales team and responsible for daily and monthly metrics and GP.
• The Branch Manager will be a front-line manager, assisting in calls, coaching and mentoring the sales team, and helping to close business.
• The Branch Manager must work well in an open office and promote a collaborative team-0based work environment
• 2+ Years of management or leadership experience
• 5+ Years of industry experience, working within Shipping, Freight, Logistics, Brokerage, or a 3PL environment
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Location: Reporting daily to a Houston, TX office daily; Traveling less than 15% as needed
Base Comp: $100,000 - $100,000
Total Comp: $140,000 - $140,000