Managing Director - Healthcare Staffing
Staffing | San Diego | California | $145,000
Mission Valley, CA - Our client has established themselves as a leader in the healthcare and life sciences staffing space. They have experienced a tremendous amount of success on the East Coast and are looking to replicate that success on the West Coast. They are currently growing their sales team and looking for a Managing Director to work directly with the Vice-President and oversee both the recruiting and sales team as a player-coach.
• The Managing Director will be overseeing both the sales and recruiting teams with a primary focus on contract staffing opportunities within healthcare and life science accounts.
• The Managing Director will oversee daily and weekly KPI metrics around activity, margin and overall office production
• The Managing Director will be tasked with hiring, training and onboarding the sales and recruiting teams. This office is looking to bring on 5 new reps in 2019.
• 5 – 10 years of staffing experience; with a preference for healthcare or life science recruiting
• 2+ years as a team lead, manager, or player-coach with the ability to track KPIs and motivate a team
• Articulate, intelligent and confident; must be comfortable in a very fast-paced environment
Location: Reporting daily to a Mission-Valley San Diego, CA based office; Traveling up to 25% to support the sales team.
Base Comp: $80,000 - $110,000
Total Comp: $100,000 - $145,000