Remote - Regional Sales Manager
General Business | San Diego | California | $145,000
Our client is a start-up in the building material space and have doubled in size YOY over the last 3 years. They are backed by a private equity firm, along with strong leadership and an innovative product they are poised to continue their rapid growth into 2019.
• The Regional Sales Manager will generate leads through outbound efforts across the California Territory
• Move prospects through the entire sales process converting them to leads and new customers.
• The Regional Sales Manager will develop relationships with existing customers to create leads within the company and uncover new projects.
• Travel 2+ weeks per month.
• 7+ years of sales experience, selling into contractors
• Demonstrated success in closing/winning business is critical for the ideal candidate in this fast-paced environment.
• Experience with CRM platforms, Salesforce preferred.
• Resourceful, persistent, professional, goal oriented and customer focused.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Location: This is a REMOTE, Home-Based sales opportunity but you must be based in California; 50% Travel Anticipated
Base Comp: $80,000 - $90,000
Total Comp: $140,000 - $145,000