Pre-Sales Engineer - Endpoint Security
Technology | San Diego | California | $90,000
Our client is an international leader in the security software, providing a Security as a Service offering, as well as cloud protection and an innovative solution to provide real-time protection from potential malware and intrusions. The have been in business for over 20 years and continue to win against their key competitors through their advanced offerings and dynamic team. They are currently expanding their West Coast Sales Force and adding a Sales Engineer to the team.
• Responsible for supporting the entire sales and product marketing teams within the organization and working directly with the head of Sales Engineering.
• The Pre-Sales Engineer will work directly with the sales team to qualify sales opportunities, run demos, trials and webinars to ensure the success of the account.
• The Pre-Sales Engineer will be involved from start-to-finish with both direct and channel partner engagements.
• 2+ years of Network Security or cloud technology sales engineer experience
• Interest in Systems Engineering, Windows Server Environments, and Security Software
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related technical area
• Strong phone, presentation and communication skills.
Location: Remote work environment but must reside in California, Preference for San Diego, CA; Travel up to 50%
Base Comp: $70,000 - $70,000
Total Comp: $90,000 - $90,000