Sales Enablement / Marketing Manager - Healthcare Software
Technology | Boston | Massachusetts | $80,000
Boston, MA – Our client has been in business for over 30 years and have been profitable since their first year in business. They are the go-to provider for connected healthcare and sell on a global scale in over 100 countries. They have a “Family Business” feel, where they like to promote a strong work/life balance surrounded by smart, hard-working people. They are expanding their sales and marketing team and adding a Marketing Manager to assist in their Sales Enablement team!
• The Marketing Manager will be responsible for calling specifically into CIOs and CEOs at major healthcare organizations to understand their use-case to create additional marketing materials for the sales organization
• The Marketing Manager will work with both national and international clients
• The Marketing Manager will be creating content and promotional material and developing a tracking systems to understand impact.
• 5+ years of marketing, channel marketing, content creation, or sales enablement, in a software sales environment
• Must have at least 1 year of previous sales experience
• Must be able to pass a technical aptitude test
• Bachelor’s Degree Required
Location: Reporting daily to a Boston, MA office; travel as needed
Base Comp: $60,000 - $80,000
Total Comp: $60,000 - $80,000