Remote Sales Engineer – Machine / Tooling Technology
Technology | San Francisco | California | $150,000
Remote, California – Our client was one of the pioneers in the laser technology space, leveraging their tools for R&D, Engineering, Testing and a number of other applications. They have a multi-industry focus and scalable solutions in the machining world. They are a small organization with over 35 years of experience and a global presence. They are looking to hire a Sales Engineer to focus on their micromachining division on the west coast.
• The Sales Engineer will be responsible for a full sales cycle and bringing on net new business in a West Coast territory
• The Sales Engineer must be able to consult with R&D and Engineering teams for both standard and custom solutions.
• The Sales Engineer will be responsible for quoting, contract negotiation, technical demoing, trade shows and events, and tracking all information within the CRM platform.
• 5+ Years in a Capital Equipment or Machining Sales Environment
• 5+ Years of experience selling within the Government, Universities or Industrial Industries such as Manufacturing and Agriculture
• Bachelor’s Degree Required; Preference for a degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar technical field
• Must have valid passport and be able to travel internationally (training will be in the UK)
Location: Working remotely, but must reside in California; Traveling 50% across the Western half of the United States, including Canada and Mexico as needed.
Base Comp: $85,000 - $110,000
Total Comp: $105,000 - $150,000