Sales Engineer – Imaging Technology
Technology | Westford | Massachusetts | $125,000
Westford, MA – Our client was one of the pioneers in the laser technology space, leveraging their tools for R&D, Engineering, Testing and a number of other applications. They have a multi-industry focus but primarily target the ago-chemical, pharmaceutical and automotive verticals. They are a small organization with over 35 years of experience and a global presence. They are looking to hire a Sales Engineer to focus on the North American Imaging Division.
• The Sales Engineer will be responsible for a managing a book of existing accounts, as well as bringing on net new business throughout the US, Canada and Mexico.
• The Sales Engineer must be able to consult with R&D and Engineering teams for both standard and custom solutions.
• The Sales Engineer will be responsible for quoting, contract negotiation, technical demoing, trade shows and events, and tracking all information within the CRM platform.
• 5+ Years in a Capital Equipment or Imaging Sales Environment
• 5+ Years of experience selling within the Government, Universities or Industries such as Pharmaceutical and Agriculture
• Bachelor’s Degree Required; Preference for a degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar technical field
• Must have valid passport and be able to travel internationally (training will be in the UK)
Location: Reporting daily to a Westford, MA office; traveling up to 30%
Base Comp: $85,000 - $100,000
Total Comp: $105,000 - $125,000