Vice President – Federal Government Sales
Technology | Washington | District of Columbia | $450,000
Our client is a leader in the healthcare technology space, providing an all-inclusive platform for video conferencing services, allowing patients and doctors to connect seamlessly all in real-time. They have received over $500M in funding and are looking to expand their services into the federal government sector.
• The Vice President of Federal Government Sales will be focused on growing channel relationships, establishing partnerships within the DOD, CA and HIS, and growing a team underneath them.
• This Vice President must have familiarity responding to RFI and RFP inquires, creating sales presentations and working the bid through proposal stage for all deals.
• This Vice President will be working with the executive leadership team to develop strategic partnerships, closing key accounts, and working with the investors to evaluate potential M&A opportunities.
• MBA Required; Preference for someone who also served in the Military
• 15+ Years of experience within the Government & Federal Environment; Previous experience working through the bid process
• Must be coming from a complex, solution-based software sales environment, preference for someone coming from the healthcare tech or telehealth space.
• Must have established relationships with key decision markers in the DOD, DHA, VA and IHS
Location: Working from a home office and traveling as needed; Local office available for use in Reston, VA
Salary, Commission, Bonus and Equity
Job # 2806
Base Comp: $175,000 - $225,000
Total Comp: $350,000 - $450,000