REMOTE - Regional Sales Manager
General Business | Boston | Massachusetts | $145,000
Boston, MA – Our client manufactures an innovative alternative to plastic or drywall barriers for construction, renovation, restoration and critical environment isolation. Their modular, telescopic panel system is robust, reusable, clean, quiet, and offers a complete solution for any interior isolation situation. With extendable insulated panels that reach up to 10'-3", pre-hung doors and their fast connect system, 2 workers can assemble 50 ft of wall in just minutes versus days required for conventional methods.
• The Regional Sales Manager will generate leads through outbound efforts across the Boston/NY Territory
• Move prospects through the entire sales process converting them to leads and new customers.
• The Regional Sales Manager will develop relationships with existing customers to create leads within the company and uncover new projects.
• Travel 2+ weeks per month.
• 7+ years of sales experience, selling into contractors
• Demonstrated success in closing/winning business is critical for the ideal candidate in this fast-paced environment.
• Experience with CRM platforms, Salesforce preferred.
• Resourceful, persistent, professional, goal oriented and customer focused.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Location: This is a REMOTE, Home-Based sales opportunity but you must be based in the Greater Boston, MA Area; 50% Travel Anticipated
Base Comp: $80,000 - $90,000
Total Comp: $140,000 - $145,000