Sales Operations / Sales Enablement
Technology | Boston | Massachusetts | $0
Boston, MA – Our client has experienced significant growth through acquisition and cash infusion from some of the top private equity firms. They have created an automated, machine learning software platform that can be leveraged across any team of data scientists. Their software is allowing organizations to grow their AI capabilities by leaps and bounds! Due to their rapid growth, they are in search of a talented Sales Enablement Professional to join their Boston-based team.
• Sales Enablement will work closely and cross functionally with the executive teams in Marketing, Sales, Product and Support teams to create and ensure best practices
• Sales Enablement will also be focused on creating and revamping on-boarding and training curriculum, programs and on-going learning.
• Sales Enablement will develop reporting tools leveraging Salesforce.com, Asana, Charlie O, and other relevant technology platforms.
• 2+ Years of experience in a SaaS-driven, start-up sales environment
• 2+ Years of previous experience in Sales Operations, Sales Enablement, Sales Analytics, or another similar field
• Previous Experience creating dashboards and reporting tools preferred
• Bachelor’s Degree Required
Location: Reporting daily to a Boston, MA office; Traveling up to 10% as needed
Compensation to be discussed at offer stage
Base Comp: $0 - $0
Total Comp: $0 - $0